AIA FVG Members and their Families ONLY.
Bring it on! Let's see who can make the best Mac & Cheese. Be creative! Cheesy, Vegan, Gluten Free. It's all good.
Saturday March 24, 2018, 7 - 9 p.m. at Associazione Italo Americana FVG
Deadline: March 22, 2018.
Mac & Cheese Maker Participants - No Donation
Mac & Cheese Eaters - €7 Donation per person to cover expenses. (Children under 12 - Free of Charge)
AIA FVG will supply non-alcoholic beverages, salad, plates, silverware, glasses, napkins. BYOB if you want Beer or Wine.
- Certificates and American Cooking School Aprons for ALL Participants.
- 1st Prize: Super Non-Stick Lasagna Pan by Barazzoni
- 2nd Prize: The Mac + Cheese Cookbook
- 3rd Prize: US Measuring Cups and Spoons in Inox
- Mac & Cheese is to be prepared in advance at home.
- Mac & Cheese Chefs must arrive 1 hour before competition to set up (arrive at 6:00 p.m.).
- Once judging starts late entries will not be permitted, judging will begin promptly.
- The Name of your Mac & Cheese and a List of ingredients must be posted with your mac & chesse.
- Keep the name of your Mac & Cheese a secret until after all judging is completed. Making your name known is an automatic disqualification. Feel free to be creative with your name and ingredient sign as long as it does not give your identity away.
- All the participants will be judges. Participants receive 3 tokens and they select their favorite entries!