How much does it cost to be come a member?
€25 for "Ridotto": Students (over age 16), Teachers, and 65 years and older
€35 for "Intero" : Regular Adult Membership
How do I become a member?
You can come by our office and fill in our MEMBERSHIP FORM or print it at home, fill it in and scan it to us with a copy of your IBAN Payment.
We are located in Piazza S. Antonio, 6 - Trieste - tel: 040 63 03 01, firstname.lastname@example.org. Regular Office Hours: Monday to Friday 4-7 p.m., Tuesday and Thursday 9-noon. (Reduced hours in the summer, Closed 2 weeks in August, Closed for Christmas Vacation)
How can I pay?
We accept Cash, Checks, IBAN (if you pay by IBAN please specify in the request your first and last name and that is for Iscrizione Socio 2015/16). Bring a print of your IBAN Payment when you fill in your MEMBERSHIP FORM to receive your membership card and your receipt. You can also print the MEMBERSHIP FORM and scan it to us or bring in your filled out copy. Our IBAN is: IT49A0200802290000005261887 - Associazione Italo Americana FVG.
How long is my membership valid?
Membership lasts for 1 school year from September 2015 until September 2016. You must renew each year.
What do I get with my Membership?
- Made For Each Other Comparative TV / Film Series with Commentary by Prof. Leonardo Buonomo at the in our Multi-Media Room at the Associazione Italo Americana -
- Use of our fantastic American Corner Library - with over 5,000 books, 1,500 DVD's, magazines available in lending. We are also a great place to study if you are downtown.
- Children's Corner Library and I Love Reading Competitions
- Wi Fi Zone
- Tuesday Coffee Break - 2nd Tuesday of each month 10- noon - Open to the Public
- Sharing and Relaxing in English - next to last Tuesday of each month 10 am
- Short Story Club - last Tuesday of each month. thematic month stories
- Women's Wine Cheese & Book Club - 3rd Thursday evening each month - venues change
- Women's Space Activities - Mom & Baby Playgroup, Survival Italian for Moms & Babies, Survival Italian for Adults.
- American Corner Teen Club AC TC
- and More!
- Registration to take one of our English Courses - all levels, ages and interests
- Registration for American Cooking School
- Monthly e-mail newsletter with an update on all of the activities for the month
- Invitations to our special cultural events - Guest Speakers, Conferences, Halloween, Election Night, Thanksgiving, Fourth of July, and anything else that comes up!
Can I go to the American Film Series if I am not a member?
Sorry, you have to be a member. We cannot sell single tickets.
Can my partner go to the movies too?
Of course, but they have to become a member.
When is the first film?
Gone Girl on Thursday, November 5th with showtimes at 1:30 ,4,6:30, 9 p.m. Here is the complete list for the 2015/16 season.
In case you were wondering, we are a volunteer run non-profit association. We have over 60 volunteers! Become a volunteer.
See you in the Association! and at the movies, and at a conference, and in class, and at coffee break, and....
More questions? Give us a call or pass by. email@example.com, 040 63 03 01
For info about courses contact 329 01 10 424 or firstname.lastname@example.org