AIA FVG Members and their Families ONLY.
March 10, 2017, 7 - 9 p.m. at Associazione Italo Americana FVG
Deadline: March 8, 2017.
Chili Maker Participants - No Donation
Chili Eaters - €7 Donation per person to cover expenses. (Children under 12 - Free of Charge)
AIA FVG will supply non-alcoholic beverages, bread and plates, silverware, glasses, napkins. BYOB if you want Beer or Wine.
- Certificates and American Cooking School Aprons for ALL Participants.
- 1st Prize: 2 tickets to the Harlem Globetrotters in Trieste on March 29th and Hot Sauce
- 2nd Prize: Joy of Cooking Cookbook and Hot Sauce
- 3rd Prize: An AIA FVG Logo Cup and Hot Sauce
- Chili is to be prepared in advance at home.
- Chili Cooks must arrive 1 hour before competition to set up (arrive at 6:00 p.m.).
- Once judging starts late entries will not be permitted, judging will begin promptly.
- The Name of your Chili and a List of ingredients must be posted with your chili as well as its hotness (i.e. mild, medium, hot, super hot).
- Keep the name of your chili a secret until after all judging is completed. Making your chili name known is an automatic disqualification. Feel free to be creative with your name and chili ingredient sign as long as it does not give your identity away.
- Judging will be by a panel. Panel judges will remain a secret until it is time for them to judge.